VRKiwi (MeKiwi Oy)
- Jani Kaipainen
- Jaakko Asikainen
- Begüm Doğan
Free version release date: May 10th, 2018
PC release date: August 30th, 2018
PSVR release date: March 13th, 2019 (EU english stores), March 21th (US)
Oculus Quest: September 19th, 2019
Platforms: PC, PlayStation VR, Oculus Quest
Tags: VR, adventure, casual, indie
Price (PC): $/€19.90
Price (PSVR): $/€9.99, £7.90
Cave Digger: Riches is a virtual reality mining game for PlayStation VR, HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, Oculus Rift S, Oculus Quest and Windows MR.
The game takes place in a small town of an alternative western universe. Gear up with well used second hand tools and devices – jump into the elevator or on the train that will take you deep down into the mines. Explore the rich veins that are just waiting for the honest, hard workers to whack their pickaxes at!
Return back to the surface to reward yourself! Upgrade your tools and the train to advance deeper. New tools open other possibilities for the brave worker: more valuable treasures and unimaginable mysteries are just waiting for you behind the next block of granite.
How much riches will be enough? Are you able to stop? What happens if you don’t?
The answer to these questions and more is found at the bottom of the mine.
- 8 unique endings – Some are quite straightforward, others you have to uncover!
- Plenty of tools and riches – Choose your own way to mine!
- Free roaming and joystick movement
- Upgradeable tools and train – Technology advances in unimaginable ways, making mining more profitable.
- Free content updates – All updates will be free for the owners of Cave Digger: Riches!